Each task (bullet) below costs only one credit from your subscription or Ad Hoc Task Credits purchased. However, specific requests or issues could require combining multiple tasks, and therefore require multiple credits.
This list includes common tasks, but not everything. Need a Task Completed That’s Not Listed? Drop us a line below. We can probably help.
- Install and activate 1 custom theme, purchased theme, or theme from the WordPress catalog
- Manually update 1 theme
- Remove unwanted themes
- Create and activate a child theme
- Customize text formatting/alignment
- Modify 1 of the following for a theme:
- Update text (phone number, address, company name, etc)
- Swap images
- Add plugin shortcode or google analytics tracking ID to a page
- Add a Favicon using a provided image
Database find and replace
- Update domain sitewide
- Database table prefixes
- Replace other data
- Example: Change company name from across all pages and posts
- Configure up to 5 redirects that you specify
- Update WordPress to the latest available stable release
Install and Activate a Plugin
- Install and activate 1 custom plugin, purchased plugin, or plugin from the WordPress catalog
- Configure plugin settings (**some plugins require more than 1 Task Credit)
- Manually update 1 plugin
- Remove unwanted plugins
Troubleshoot and Fix Errors
- Enable logs and/or WordPress debug mode to diagnose the issue
- Attempt to resolve the issue if the website or logs reveal a theme related error
- Enable logs and/or WordPress debug mode to diagnose the issue.
- Attempt to resolve the issue if the website or logs reveal a plugin or widget related error
- Troubleshoot and fix issues for 1 contact form
- Enable a specified PHP module installed on the Hosting
- Modify the value of a PHP setting (up to 5)
- Change upload limit for a WordPress site (PHP setting)
- Change memory limits to reduce timeouts (PHP setting)
- Diagnose and attempt to fix any permalinks related errors, such as a 404 ‘Page not found’ error
IMAGES & MEDIA
- Troubleshoot and fix issues preventing images and thumbnails from properly displaying
- Diagnose and fix errors when uploading media within WordPress Dashboard
- Diagnose and fix issues preventing media from properly displaying in the WordPress library
- Correct failed updates
- Manually update WordPress versions
- Replace WordPress core files
- Troubleshoot and fix errors related to WordPress core fileS
WHITE SCREEN OF DEATH
- Diagnose and fix a WordPress site that resolves to a blank white page
500 INTERNAL SERVER ERROR
- Diagnose and fix a WordPress site that resolves to a 500 Internal Server Error
- Update an email address from within the WordPress database
- Correct admin user privileges
- Reset failed login attempts
- Disable plugins preventing login error
Need a Task Completed That’s Not Listed Above?
Drop us a line below. We can probably help.
Let's Work Together
Ready for a worry free WordPress website?
Have something more custom in mind, ready to go or just have a question? Let us know!